Bunnykill 5 Part 2 Bunnykill 5 Part 2

was well worth the wait!

Superb job! On the chase scene with the heli -would have been twice as thrilling to have some larger foreground pop up, and I was totally bummed the movie didn't expand.. that was just cruel. Not trying to nit-pick at this effort at all, or use curse words, but this shit's fucking awesome. Hope to see more BUNNYKILLLLL in the future!

The Nightmare Island The Nightmare Island

Very Rad

You did a mighty fine job of character design, despite the animation itself being a tad skippy. My timbers were shivered when i wasn't hearing what i was seeing sync up...otherwise keep your eyes on the booty, ye scally-wag!

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

always remember..

it's called MODERATION, and it applies to all things that -without moderation- lead to addictions..and all those dirty hot secs you use up whilst re-spawning add up, dood. you could've mowed the lawn, and shit. either way, props on your presentation.

HanaSama - Superior HanaSama - Superior

Ninja Mega Man Gaiden

Nice melody, nice drums, nice tempo..you ought to make this one into an entire song.

HanaSama responds:

Thanks dude. And I'm working on the full version

"Ballad of the Goddess" Metal "Ballad of the Goddess" Metal

Lovely rendition.

You sir, have excellent tone throughout. Shred on chap, shred on!

Sly Spy Sly Spy

Noice

Nicely done instrumental, sounds like I should be playing Doom 2! Excellent strings and piano whilst your percussion was a tad soft but I dug it. With that said, it just seemed like the end was too abrupt but I dunno if that's what you were going for..Kudos!

ClimbLadders responds:

Thanks for the review. Glad you liked the song. The ending was supposed to be powerful, but end cool. The cool comes in with the last 2 hats. =) Yeah, I was goinin for that =).

Thanks again.